If In Doubt: Whinge

If I haven't got the trappings of adulthood, I'm not going to act like one.

Thursday 21 August 2008

Te-Riff-Ic #7

This post is being laboriously, and rather painfully, pecked out.

Following a fairly comic tumble down some stairs year before last, I am saddled with a duff back. One rogue vertebrae has turned my spine into an axis of evil.

Fuck me, that was a crowbar-job. Moving on...

As alluded to in yesterday's hasty effort, I am struggling with keyboards - right now a nerve thing is being pinched between two bone things and removing the feeling from several finger things of my right hand.

This is less than ideal. I am just back from the doctor, who is very kindly sending me off to hospital for scans. It's at times like this that I remember why I stopped freelancing.

Anyway, in tribute to my hooky skeletal system, here's a little track which pops into my head now and again -the opening phrase in particular. The (again, tenuous) link with my current predicament its source album, which sports a very Ameriteen Skeleton on its cover, titled Smash.

Oh come on... at least a few points for effort?

No comments: