If In Doubt: Whinge

If I haven't got the trappings of adulthood, I'm not going to act like one.

Tuesday 5 August 2008

When Spokesman Attack

I have a passing professional interest in PR and Media relations. So when I spot a quote of complete and unutterable idiocy, I cannot let it pass.

"Project manager David Linley revealed that the company had a poor success rate in obtaining planning permission."Less than 20 per cent of our applications for wind farms get approved," he said, "although once they get turned down we always appeal. At the appeal stage we expect around one in three to go through.”

http://www.saffronwaldenreporter.co.uk/content/saffron/news/story.aspx?brand=SAFOnline&category=NewsSaffron&tBrand=HertsCambsOnline&tCategory=newslatestSAF&itemid=WEED05%20Aug%202008%2013%3A11%3A26%3A680

In one fell swoop, yer man has said: We try it on, all the time. We're not very good at what we do. And we waste a lot of money on barristers.

Clear desk, out door...

No comments: