If In Doubt: Whinge

If I haven't got the trappings of adulthood, I'm not going to act like one.

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Te-Riff-Ic #9

Hell. Yeah.

Panic over. First voicemail message was from consultant wondering why not returned messages from a week ago (Answer: not received) and where the promised strategy document has gotten to? (Answer: most of weekend working on it).

One short cross-leggedly panicked moment later, the next message started: It's the client asking me to call as all plans have changed.

Third Message: consultant, again, asking me to call as client has changed mind and needs to sound me out about changes to various campaigns.

And all two hundred and sixty-four emails are system messages which have somehow replicated itself backwards and.

Only one thing for it:

No comments: