If In Doubt: Whinge

If I haven't got the trappings of adulthood, I'm not going to act like one.

Thursday 14 August 2008

Te-Riff-Ic #4

Confession Time: I have started listening to Radio 2, specifically Mark Radcliffe. I rationalise this by remembering that he was on Radio 1 when I was knee-high, so that's alright then.

Even better, he's still carrying the same items he did back then - notably The Chain. It's an old idea; every day some nervous punter from Rotherhithe or wherever phones in with a suggestion for a song which is associated with the one that goes before it.

Much like Drink While you Think, but without the horrifying confessions about Ball Gags and al fresco frottage.

Anyway, the schlep was mildly peaceful this morning, so I had the opportunity to rummage through the iThing's catalogue. Normally I rely on whatever it chooses, what with my elbows being pinstriped in on either side.

So, Te-Riff-Ic #4 is a triple bill in the Key of Spain.







Enjoy.

No comments: